The month of candy hearts and oversized stuffed bears has arrived. It’s the month we set aside each year to celebrate our love for those we hold near and dear. And what says “I love you” better than a box of chocolates or cards that play music when you open them?
As thoughtful as these things are, Jesus has a few different ways of showing us how much He loves us. Jesus shows His love for us by simply wanting to spend time with us. Jesus wants us to come to Him – anytime, anywhere – just come. Jesus shows He loves us by helping us. And, Jesus loves us no matter what.
Jesus’ love is SO BIG! That’s what we want our preschoolers to walk away knowing this year. Jesus loves them with a love that is bigger than they can imagine!
Take Home Resources:
- February’s images for refrigerator magnets or household signs.
- February’s Memory Verse Card or Memory Verse Card with Motions
- February’s Monthly Parent Time for our #FirstLook babies & toddlers
- February’s Monthly Small Talk for our #FirstLook preschool.
- BCNKids social media updates via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.