It’s time to “Come to the Castle” and hear stories from the King. We can’t wait to share both this theme and these stories with you. This month’s theme was inspired by Chris Tomlin’s new book, Good Good Father and we encourage you to get the board book version, Good Good Father for Little Ones, for your classrooms.
As we travel through the stories of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, Hagar, Gideon, and Daniel, your preschoolers will learn that . . . …
- God is always with me.
- God hears me and gives me what I need.
- God teaches me the way to go.
- God protects me.
It’s a fantastic month that is sure to help your preschoolers know that God is with them all the time, and God’s got it.
Take Home Resources:
Basic Truth: God loves me.
Key Question: Who’s got it?
Bottom Line: God’s got it.
Memory Verse: “He is the great God, the mighty and awesome God.”
Deuteronomy 10:17, NLT
- May’s images for refrigerator magnets or signs.
- May’s Memory Verse Card or Memory Verse Card with Motions
- May’s Monthly Parent Time for our #FirstLook babies & toddlers
- May’s Monthly Small Talk for our #FirstLook preschool.
- BCNKids social media updates via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.